Monday, August 22, 2005

This article makes me want to cry...

Dear President Bush,

It seems that you have misplaced the findings of the "Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities before and after the Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001" because the committee actually found that there was NO link between Iraq and Sept. 11. I would greatly appreciate it if you would stop blantently lying to the nation by throwing Sept. 11 into all your Iraq speeches to raise support through more lies. I would also like it if you stopped comparing this war we can't get out of (and perhaps shouldn't have gotten into) to "just wars" like WWII. I am not really a war person, but I can understand where the Jesuit (maybe all Christians?) ideal of a "just war" has its place. I can't even begin to explain how this war and WWII don't exactly fit hand in hand.

_______________

Sorry for the crazy venting but I just cannot believe that this man is the leader of our country! He is so frustrating!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home