Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Another Nice Waste of Time:

Thanks for the idea Shanda!

1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?
My freckles these days, gotta love the summer sun!

2. How much cash do you have on you right now?
About $25.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
Best

4. Favorite plant?
tulips

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Brandon’s parents.

6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
A nice, single beep.

7. What shirt are you wearing?
White Ann Taylor t-shirt with cute gathered shoulders.

8. Do you "label" yourself?
Only if “bleeding heart liberal” is a label.

9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing?
Don’t know that brand, but they are hand made Indian shoes from the United Kingdom (don’t ask).

10. Do you prefer a bright or dark room?
bright

11. What did you have for breakfast?
Blueberry cobbler and an iced mocha (both of which I made)

(What happened to number 12?) ***

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping!

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
Sorry I did not get back to you yesterday. To which I responded with an angry voice mail saying “how many times do I have to tell you not to text me! I don’t pay for the service and every text costs me money! STOP IT!!”

15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners?
nope

16. What's an expression that you say a lot?
Oy.

17. Who told you they loved you last?
Brandon

18. Last furry thing you touched?
Sunny, my yellow lab dog, she’s so adorable!

19. How many hours a week do you work?
About 40. I can’t wait until school starts and I cut back to 25 or so.

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
None, gotta love the digital camera!

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Right now seems pretty good. I really don’t think there has been a terrible year, every year seems to build on itself pretty well.

22. Your worst enemy?
The TV

23. What is your current desk top picture?
A black and white shot of waves crashing on the rocks – it is gorgeous.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
I’ll see you about 8 then. Bye!

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes, which would you choose?
I would definitely take the million dollars. I know this probably sounds terrible, but I don’t think I have really made any major mistakes in my life so far. But I wouldn’t take the money for granted - I’d just love the opportunity to have a meaningful (albeit inevitably poorly paid) job, travel and enjoy life.

1 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Shan'Chelle said...

Woo hoo, I am so glad to see that the questions are spreading. I find it very enlightening to read others answers. Take care, hope the rest of the month passes quickly for you :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home