Saturday, July 30, 2005

Oh Glorious Weekend!

This has been a fantastic weekend. It started off yesterday evening when I went to dinner and a performance of "A Night Without Pants" at the Empire Theatre (where the show I will be in is going to be) with my friend Collin. It was so nice to catch up. It's funny that we have known each other since we were 11 and even though we don't see each other more than once or twice a year we always feel so comfortable and close during those occassions. It's nice to have that type of friendship. After the show Collin and I met up with our friend Jon, we went and grabbed coffees then retreated to my house for a nice political debate in the backyard...

Today has been full of errands, but I grabbed sushi with Jon and we ran a bunch of errands together afterward. Then we went to his place and lounged around in his pool which was quite warm and wonderful. Now I just feel sleepy and am thoroughly enjoying the fact that I have no plans for the rest of the evening and I get to be all alone. Well, Sunny (my yellow lab) will be here to bother me every few hours but she's so cute, I can't really complain. I just wish there was something better on TV than "UFOs in the Bible" on the history channel...

I have also been reflecting on the fact that i only have two more weeks of a ridiculous amount of driving, so I am looking forward to that coming to an end! but for now, I am off for a nap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home