Sunday, July 17, 2005

Nothing much to say

Well tomorrow is Monday, back to the grind. I think that working 5 days a week is more stressful when going back and forth between jobs - I spend two days a week working at UC Davis and three days a week at CSU Sacramento. I guess August will be here soon enough and that will be the end of the archives internship at UCD. But tomorrow it is a long UCD day, then driving back to Stockton for rehearsal. I love how on Sunday night I already can't wait until Friday.

I was able to be productive, exercise and spend time with friends this weekend which was good. The only bummer was that Brandon did a double marathon (in the UK) from Saturday through Sunday and then had his phone off Sunday (when he told me to call to check on him). Hope he managed to survive those 100 km without too much trouble. At least I had a nice letter from him that he sent when he was in Sierra Leone. So even if I couldn't talk to him, I was able to get a little surprise from him this morning in the mail (well in yesterday's mail, but I didn't bother to get it until today). My favorite part was when he said the African boys at the hostel where he stayed saw a picture he had of me and said I was beautiful and he was so lucky :)

I hope he knows it!

It's late (for me), so I am going to call it a night.

1 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Annie said...

I am here doing my 7 month internship... at least I am getting 6 credits and paid!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home