Friday, July 08, 2005

More on London

I did okay for most of the day yesterday dealing with what had happened in London, but when I got home I put the news on and they were talking about Kings Cross and it hit me - Brandon and I were just there...in the last few months we have been at the station so many times and the bed and breakfast we stayed at was less than two blocks away. We spent time in each of the other areas as well. Brandon was just in London a few days ago when he came home from Sierra Leone...it is so scary to think that something like that could just happen and change lives forever. With this, like with 9/11, it makes me worry about not living enough, not accomplishing enough. What if this happens where I am next week or next month or next year? There is so much more that I want to experience and I want to hurry up and do it all right away just in case.

Of course I know that you can't rush life. Nor can you be afraid of the "what ifs." But a day like yesterday can make you think just a little bit more about what you want out of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home