Thursday, August 25, 2005

D'oh!

I had started a nice long babbling blog entry, and what did I do with it? I cut it from the word document I was working on to move it somewhere else, then, before I pasted it, I copied something. ARGH! And now my own idiocy has turned me into a pirate.

I don’t remember what I was really saying except that I started off with the fact that I only have one hour and 45 minutes left at my UCD internships! Woo hoo! Only bad thing about it is that I have literally nothing to do for that time – and I don’t think they’d be happy if I took a nap on the clock. After work, as a reward to myself for completing this job, I am getting a manicure and pedicure – I am certainly looking forward to that! I haven’t had a pedicure since before I graduated from college.

I also had something written about gas being expensive, but that I was glad I didn’t have to spend $100 on gas these past few weeks (without rehearsal and house-sitting for my parents, I have only been using a tank per week!).

And the thing I was really getting into was a little rant about how I only have one year left of graduate school and still no clue what I will be doing when I am done. There are a number of things I could do, I just don’t know where I should be looking for jobs (geographically speaking) and what I will decide to pursue. There are so many things I am in interested in, I don’t know how to chose – I guess I will look in all avenues and chose the job that is available… It is a frightening thought that next May I will be a real adult – done with school and actually on my own. Weird.

Okay, so I should write more, but I am still annoyed about losing the first entry. I think I’ll take my break.

ps. only 18 days until Brandon comes home!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home