Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Creepiest thing EVER...

I like to watch cop/law shows (ie Law and Order addict - see previous post) even though they tend to gross/freak me out. I would never want to be a police officer... In the last few years I have also gotten into Crossing Jordan. Well Sunday's episode freaked me out. All of the characters were testifying in a case against a guy who killed Ann Rappaport...

That's right - Ann Rappaport. And they must have said the full name 50 times during the episode. All I know is that anytime it came to this part of the storyline I covered my ears and hummed until Brandon said it was okay to watch again. To make it even worse, the dead girl in the other part of the storyline's name was Lizzy (my best friend since age 2's name). AHHHHH!

I was just glad to see that the character's name was spelled so very wrong...

3 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger Shan'Chelle said...

Ewww that is so creepy! I remember my grandma used to read those true crime stories. Imagine your grandma reading a book about a girl named "SHANDA" who was tortured and murdered by a fanatical group of lesbians. What are the chances of that! :-P

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Cjristina said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Creepy to both of you! Nothing like that ever happens to Christinas....tee hee. But truthfully nothing ever happens to us because we are far too boring-no one would watch.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Annie said...

Just the first name wouldn't have been nearly so bad - even though I have run across very few Anne's or Annie's in this world, there are quite a few characters in plays/movies with those names so I can handle that. It was the whole name situation that threw me off!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home