Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Today is a much better day!

Well, I spoke with the insurance adjuster of the guy I was in an accident with last week and things are certainly looking up. I recounted my story and, when I got to the part about the car-hood situation I stopped and said how I had heard that the guy hadn't admitted that earlier. The adjuster laughed, said he and my adjuster had laughed about it for about five minutes and that they guy had confessed to that yesterday.

Which means his insurance is finding him completely at fault for the accident!! I mean, I felt like it was totally his fault since, if it weren't for his hood flying up, there would have been no accident, but rear-ending is almost always at least partially the rear-enders fault. So his adjuster told me that when my insurance sends them the bill, they will just pay it!! I was so excited and he was like, "well, if his hood hadn't have flown up you wouldn't have hit him, so it isn't really your fault." THANK YOU!

So I am super excited, hopefully my insurance won't go up and I won't even have to pay the deducible, but i won't get my hopes up too high. I just feel such a sense of relief, like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders!

On top of all this, I only have a few more hours of work today, class tonight and a bit of work tomorrow before my five day weekend begins. Can't wait for that, even if I have tons of school work to do.

3 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Shan'Chelle said...

I am sooooo happy to hear this is great news! Oh yeah, and I saw you driving yesterday down Pershing when I went for my hair appointment about 9:15 in the morning. By the time I realized it was you it was too late to get your attention, but I wanted to let you know that I at least waved at you!

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Annie said...

Ooh, really? I never really pay attention to other cars when i am driving - sorry! But it's nice to know that you saw me. Hope you had a good time in good old Stockton!

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Shan'Chelle said...

I figured...in fact I didn't notice it was you until I was halfway past you so I could have just as easily missed you :-) And thanks, I did have a good time in Stockton

 

Post a Comment

<< Home