Sunday, October 30, 2005

A lot on my mind...

This weekend was pretty good. I thought I was getting sick on Friday and had to work all day Saturday (was NOT looking forward to that), but Brandon came up Friday after work which was wonderful. He made me dinner and we prepared ourselves for Saturday, since he helped me at the event (thanks babe!)

My office (which consists of 4 people) decided to host a state wide forum for graduate education...over 1,000 students were at CSUS Saturday...and I was trying to deal with them from 7-4. It was a very long day. But it was certainly nice to have Brandon beside me, helping out and keeping me comfortable. With him that it wasn't completely horrible, just horrible :)
We came home and he made me his "famous" calzone - they were quite delicious, we drank the rest of our bottle of wine left over from Friday night and watched TV until we crashed about 10.

Sunday involved church, a lot of talking and finally getting some school stuff done. I actually did a fair amount considering I only worked from 2-5 and 6:30-7:30. But now all that talking is on my mind. Lots to think about, but it's good stuff. Not easy, but good.

1 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger Annie said...

Hi darling! Glad to hear from you...I'll do my best to entertain, but it is guaranteed to be mindless!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home