Tuesday, January 17, 2006

For Shanda, My 5 Weird Habits

The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits" of yourself and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals.
SO.... five weird habits...

1. I have to sleep with the Snoopy I have had since I was 2 to get a good nights rest
2. I hate crumbs and must remove them from any surface, floor or counter as soon as I see them because I am paranoid about ants
3. I watch Law and Order obsessively…or if Law and Order isn't on any crime show will suffice.
4. I yell at the TV during basketball games
5. I purposely set my alarm clock earlier than I want to get up so I can have “snooze time”

I won't "tag" anyone, but feel free to share your weird habits if you so desire.

3 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Shan'Chelle said...

Thanks Annie, those were awesome. I too yell at the t.v., watch crime shows obsessively, and set the alarm for snooze time. I knew there was a reason we got along :-)

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Cjristina said...

I didn't tag anyone either. I'm still working on my five. Weird habits are hard for me to come up with---now BAD habits!?!?! I came up with those in five seconds but weird is tough.

I am not obsessive about Law & Order but if I happen to be in the vicinity of the t.v. when it's on I stay and watch. & why else is there a snooze if not to hit it? Take care

 
At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Crap! We have 2 1/2 of the same ones! I, too, cannot get a good night's sleep without Spanky, my bunny I "built" at the Build-a-Bear workshop. I always yell at the TV watching college football (not so much basketball. I hate basketball). And, I also set my alarm way earlier than I actually need to get up, because I need that snooze time. Hmmm. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home