Saturday, September 03, 2005

Top 100 Song from 2000

Okay, here are the top 100 songs from the year I graduated from high school. The songs with a * are the ones I liked (don't blame me, it was a heavy, heavy pop year!) and the songs I didn't like have a -. Those that were so-so or I don't know I left alone.

1. Breathe, Faith Hill *
2. Smooth, Santana Featuring Rob Thomas
3. Say My Name, Destiny's Child*
4. I Wanna Know, Joe
5. Everything You Want, Vertical Horizon *
6. Maria Maria, Santana Featuring The Product G&B
7. Bent, Matchbox Twenty -
8. Amazed, Lonestar *
9. I Knew I Loved You, Savage Garden *
10. He Wasn't Man Enough, Toni Braxton -
11. Higher, Creed *
12. .Try Again, Aaliyah *
13. There You Go, Pink
14. Thong Song, Sisqo -
15. Kryptonite, 3 Doors Down -
16. Jumpin Jumpin', Destiny's Child
17. What A Girl Wants, Christina Aguilera *
18. Doesn't Really Matter, Janet *
19. Music, Madonna *
20. Back At One, Brian McKnight *
21. Bye Bye Bye, 'N Sync *
22. You Sang To Me, Marc Anthony -
23. I Need To Know, Marc Anthony -
24. Get It On Tonite, Montell Jordan
25. Incomplete, Sisqo
26. I Try, Macy Gray *
27. It's Gonna Be Me, 'N Sync *
28. That's The Way It Is, Celine Dion *
29. (Hot S**T) Country Grammar, Nelly -
30. Bring It All To Me, Blaque
31. Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely, Backstreet Boys
32. Hot Boyz, Missy Elliott Featuring Nas, EVE & Q-Tip -
33. Back Here, BBMak *
34. It Feels So Good, Sonique
35. Absolutely (Story Of A Girl), Nine Days *
36. With Arms Wide Open, Creed *
37. Be With You, Enrique Iglesias -
38. Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You), Christina Aguilera *
39. No More, Ruff Endz
40. All The Small Things, Blink 182 *
41. The Way You Love Me, Faith Hill *
42. I Turn To You, Christina Aguilera
43. Never Let You Go, Third Eye Blind *
44. I Need You, LeAnn Rimes
45. Thank God I Found You, Mariah Carey Featuring Joe & 98 Degrees
46. Let's Get Married, Jagged Edge
47. My Love Is Your Love, Whitney Houston -
48. Then The Morning Comes, Smash Mouth -
49. Blue (Da Ba Dee), iffel 65 -
50. Desert Rose, Sting Featuring Cheb Mami
51. The Real Slim Shady, Eminem
52. Most Girls, Pink -
53. Wifey, Next -
54. Wonderful, Everclear -
55. Oops!... I Did It Again, Britney Spears *
56. I Wanna Love You Forever, Jessica Simpson
57. Give Me Just One Night (Una Noche ), 98 Degrees *
58. Take A Picture, Filter
59. Otherside, Red Hot Chili Peppers -
60. Big Pimpin', Jay-Z Featuring UGK -
61. Purest Of Pain (A Puro Dolor), Son By Four
62. He Can't Love U, Jagged Edge
63. Separated, Avant
64. I Wish, Carl Thomas
65. U Know What's Up, Donell Jones
66. Faded, SoulDecision Featuring Thrust
67. Only God Knows Why, Kid Rock -
68. Shake Ya Ass, Mystikal -
69. Bag Lady, Erykah Badu
70. Meet Virginia, Train *
71. Party Up (Up In Here), DMX -
72. Case Of The Ex (Whatcha Gonna Do), Mya -
73. Forget About Dre, Dr. Dre Featuring Eminem *
74. That's The Way, Jo Dee Messina
75. Swear It Again, Westlife *
76. The Next Episode, Dr. Dre Featuring Snoop Dogg
77. From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart, Britney Spears -
78. Crash And Burn, Savage Garden *
79. Yes!, Chad Brock
80. The Best Day, George Strait
81. How Do You Like Me Now?!, Toby Keith
82. Where I Wanna Be, Donell Jones
83. My Best Friend, Tim McGraw
84. Broadway, Goo Goo Dolls *
85. Dance With Me, Debelah Morgan
86. Don't Think I'm Not, Kandi
87. I Hope You Dance, Lee Ann Womack & Sons Of The Desert
88. Better Off Alone, Alice Deejay
89. What'chu Like, Da Brat Featuring Tyrese
90. Cowboy Take Me Away, Dixie Chicks
91. I Like It, Sammie
92. 24/7, Kevon Edmonds
93. Girl On TV, LFO -
94. Bounce With Me, Lil Bow Wow Featuring Xscape -
95. What About Now, Lonestar
96. I Don't Wanna, Aaliyah
97. Independent Women Part I, Destiny's Child *
98. Shackles (Praise You), Mary Mary -
99. Waiting For Tonight, Jennifer Lopez *
100. Gotta Tell You, Samantha Mumba

3 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Annie said...

Paul...I don't even know most of that stuff. You are an old man.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Annie said...

I know who most of the artist are, but don't know those songs. Never watched those shows though...

Trust me, even I don't know who most of the "hip" artists are these days. And honestly, I don't care.

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Annie said...

Yay a present from Pablo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home