Monday, September 19, 2005

One of those days

I have so much to do today with very little time in between things. However as I have just a few free minutes, I thought I would post something since it has been awhile.

Today has been hectic, running errands, finishing up the rough draft of a paper and doing some transcribing of a thesis interview with Brandon this morning. Soon I will be off to conduct my sixth interview. I really enjoy listening to people share their stories with me, but today I will be glad when the interview is over since i have done four interviews in five days. Plus, after I finish up today I can head back to the apartment - haven't been there since 7 am Thursday morning. It is so wonderful to have Brandon back, but now that the "honeymoon" first week is over, I don't want to neglect my friends. It is important to me to maintain those relationships since I hate it when people only need/want their friends when they don't have a partner. So this week will be spent at the apartment, at least until Friday afternoon since I have an interview in Davis on Friday.

Well, that wasn't very exciting at all, but now it is time for me to gather my camera and things and head over to Delta to conduct my interview. Hope you are all having a good day!

3 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger Annie said...

Thanks! I hope things work out as I would like them too, but who am I too know, right? Whatever happens will happen for a reason.

Hope your dad is doing well!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Shan'Chelle said...

um joe, don't you know everything?

I am with you though Annie...it is always important to have friends to vent to no matter how much you love and support your partner but alternately, your partner should be one of your best friends

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Cjristina said...

I would just like to add: Don't underestimate something that isn't exciting. If life was always exciting we'd die of stress in two days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home