Monday, May 01, 2006

Update 5.1.06

Let's see, I have been at my new job for two full weeks and I really like it. The people in the office are really friendly and relaxed and they have been flexible about school conflicts during the first few weeks. I have been very busy so the days are passing a lot faster than at my old job and that is really helpful. Even though I am working five days instead of three, it doesn't feel like that much longer. Except that four day weekends are definitely longer than two day weekends :)

Another positive is that I picked up my thesis from both readers last week and they approved it! Now a copy has been printed on insanely expensive paper and I will start gathering signatures tomorrow. When I get the last one Thursday I plan to submit the entire thing immediately afterward and what a relief that will be!

There are still a few more things on my plate including my presentation on Monday and graduation itself, but soon I will be able to go to work and come home and not have anything else on my mind. It will be fantastic - at least, for awhile. I am sure i will get bored eventually and wish I was in school again, but right now I am looking forward to a break.

1 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Blogger Shan'Chelle said...

I am so happy for you! I am feeling the strain of the end of the semester too but the end is in sight :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home